As a Lean, Six Sigma and/or OpEx professional, you understand the benefits of benchmarking competitors and related industries.
Maybe you are:
- Planning your Lean or Six Sigma strategy for 2017.
- Interested in improving one specific area of your organization (e.g., training or toolset use).
- Preparing to add DOE or Six Sigma to your Lean program.
Whatever you’re looking to do, we have research and data that can help you learn from others and implement faster, better and with less rework.
Say goodbye to “gut feel” and hello to improved operational excellence within your organization.
We’ll show you the exact details surrounding the best-in-class organizations implementing Lean and Six Sigma for operational excellence.
- How much you should be paying your Black Belts, Master Black Belts and Deployment Leaders
- Why other companies are more desirable to work for than yours, and what to do about it
- How to get more buy-in from your organization and executive team
- How leading businesses listen to the customer more effectively
- What your program should include for certification requirements
- How much companies in your industry are delivering per project in hard and soft savings
Every award-winning iSixSigma research report includes a narrative/summary, tables, charts and graphs so you can easily understand the information. Yay!
Here are a few of the 34 research reports you’ll receive:
- Our 2014 Annual Global Salary Survey
- How Companies Small and Large Find Success Using Six Sigma
- The Critical Inputs for Lean Six Sigma Success
- Applying Best Practices To Enhance Operational Effectiveness
- and more…
One included research report covers how to prove your Six Sigma project’s worth, in both hard and soft benefits.
Heck, we even included one on how companies are using Six Sigma to improve their supply chain.
But wait there’s more (I’ve always wanted to write that):
- Why Information Technology Can Benefit Tremendously From Six Sigma
- How Six Sigma and Organizational Culture Should Mix
- The Next Big Thing: How Companies Innovate
- We’ll refund every penny if you’re not satisfied
This research bundle, if purchased individually, will cost you $848. Don’t lose $449 by not buying this bundle today.
Time is running out on this deal.
Let’s get cracking. We have work to do in 2017!
Here’s a list of all the research you’ll have immediate access to:
This research bundle, if purchased individually, will cost you $848. Don’t lose $449 by not buying this bundle today. Get 34 research reports for less than the price of 10. This is a limited time offer!
Since 2007, thousands of companies have used the iSixSigma Marketplace to purchase tools, research and templates to manage their projects and advance their personal growth and corporate change initiatives.
These companies, and thousands more, trust iSixSigma research:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long will it take to receive my purchase?
A: All of our products are conveniently offered in electronic format. Your purchase will be available for immediate download from your “My Account” page upon receipt of payment.
Q: Is it safe to pay by credit card?
A: It is completely safe to pay by credit card. We use 256-bit SSL (secure socket layer) protection, which is comparable to online bank account access.
Q: How do I make an online purchase?
A: We offer a quick and easy purchase process. Once you find a product you’d like to purchase, add it to your cart by clicking “add to shopping cart.” If there are multiple items to purchase, click “continue shopping.” Otherwise, click “proceed to checkout.” Enter your email address under the appropriate category (returning customer or new user) and Click proceed. This will take you to the “confirmation” page. Next, you’ll reach another page titled “checkout”. This is your payment options page. It will automatically list the “pay with credit card” (the default setting) as your payment method. If you prefer an alternate payment, then select another option from the drop-down box. Click “proceed” and enter your billing information. At the bottom of the page, view the terms and conditions, click the box and “place your order.” Your order is now complete! Once the payment is successfully made, a window will appear with your download link.
Q: What payment options do you accept?
A: We accept the following payment types:
- Direct payment via the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- Purchase Order
- Check (made payable in U.S. funds on a U.S. bank account
- PayPal (Please select the Purchase Order option when checking out, then make payment via PayPal to paypal(@)isixsigma.com)
- Electronic transfer via wire (Please select the Purchase Order option when checking out. When we invoice you, wire instructions will be provided.)
Q: How do I pay by PO (purchase order), check, PayPal or wire transfer?
A: Place your order by adding the products you would like to purchase to your shopping cart, then proceed to checkout. After you have entered your email address (if a new customer) or email address and password (if a returning customer), you can select the “Payment Method” of “Pay by purchase order, check or other offline method.” Complete the purchase process and complete your order. To obtain a copy of your invoice or learn more about other payment options, please visit the account page and click on “Invoice”. You are responsible for sending in a copy of the PO- please make sure to note the Order Number on it.
Q: How can I print a copy of my invoice for a paid order?
A: Simply sign into your account, and when viewing the “My Account” page (see below graphic) click the “Invoice” link next to the order of interest. This will allow you to print a copy of the invoice for reimbursement and record-keeping purposes.