A Six Sigma Green Belt will strengthen your skills and help you deliver results in your organization by understanding, interpreting and using the core concepts of Six Sigma.
This course was designed for professionals with little or no prior experience with Six Sigma methodologies, and will help you develop critical skills required for participating in successful Six Sigma projects.
This Six Sigma Green Belt training program includes:
- On demand, 24/7 access for one year of access of access to online program materials
- One year of access to the training manual in electronic format, with the ability to print one copy for your own use
- Numerous project templates and job aids for six sigma projects
- Online quizzes and two comprehensive session exams
- One year Minitab statistical software license
Six Sigma Green Belt training modules include:
- Lean Six Sigma Overview
- Define Phase
- Six Sigma Deployment
- Process Mapping
- Cause & Effect Matrix
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Basic Statistics
- Introduction to Minitab
- Basic Quality Tools
- Introduction to Statistical Process Control
- Measurement Systems Analysis
- MultiVari Planning
- Lean Tools
- Comprehensive Session 1 exam
- Green Belt Wrap Up and Action Planning
- Green Belt Session 2
- Hypothesis Testing
- Correlation and Regression
- Chi Square Test
- Mistake Proofing
- Control Plan
- Green Belt Wrap Up
- Comprehensive Session 2 exam
Training duration is approximately 30 to 60 hours.
You will earn 4.8 CEUs and 40 PDUs from IACET and PMI®, respectively.
Project certification, a requirement to be a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt, is included in this training and certification course. This includes three hours of Master Black Belt remote support and project review time.
Please note: this course is delivered by a partner organization, and may take up to 4 business hours for them to set-up and email you login for training.